I trust you will enjoy these guided meditations and the Starter Kits provided below. They will give you a taste of the power of mindfulness - enough perhaps that you will be motivated to establish a daily meditation practice. Or perhaps encourage you to find your own way of establishing a mindful lifestyle. A variety of Mindfulness teachings and practices offer fruitful paths to a more balanced and richly-rewarding life :-)
A great place to begin this self-guided exploration of mindfulness is with the Body Scan, using it daily for a week or so then trying out the other guided meditations from time to time. Relaxing Breath is a good one to use along with the Body Scan for establishing a daily practice and for helping to get a good night's sleep.
I wish you a rewarding journey into a more balanced, healthy and mindful lifestyle! Let me know how I can support your practice! Stay well, John
A Variety of Guided Meditations
Starter Kits for Bringing Mindfulness into Your Life
• A Path for Deep Healing - step-by-step guidance for those who have experienced a mystical state of consciousness.
• Enjoy this 20-minute video about the how mindfulness works to shape our brains - some motivation for practice!
• Establishing a Daily Mindfulness Meditation Practice: a Starter Kit - the best place to begin establishing your practice.
• Cultivating Healthy Relationships: a Starter Kit - a natural next step in bringing mindfulness into all areas of your life.
• Sharing Mindfulness with Children and Youth: a Starter Kit - tools for sharing mindfulness with the children.
• Mindful Eating and a Healthy Body: a Starter Kit - tools to establish a sustainable healthy body weight and a rewarding lifestyle.
• Mindfulness and Recovery from Addictions: a Starter Kit - tools for bringing the power of mindfulness meditation into your recovery program.
• Here's an excellent, empowering guided meditation by Daniel P. Brown - discovering within ourselves who we Truly Are (click on "watch introductory video").
• Consider working through this Free 8-week Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Home Study Program.
If you have any questions or comments, please drop me a note.