Integral Mondo Zen Retreat
Learn more about this gifted Zen master and this transformational 3-day retreat:
• A written description of a residential IMZ retreat (this one will be non-residential but the content and goals will be similar)
• Download and review the Mondo Manual that we will be using on this retreat. You'll find it at the bottom of this Reading List. There may be a new Manual out by Oct that will clarify and deepen the emotional koans but you'll get a good sense of the Mondo process by reading through this one.
• Download and enjoy the Mondo Zen Sutra Book - very rich and powerful. You'll find it at the top of this Google search.
• Integral Mondo Zen website where you'll find more information.
• Dates and time: Friday morning through Sunday evening, October 16 - 18, 9am to 6pm each day. (note: You will need to sit the entire retreat, arrive on time and stay the full day.)
• Location: "The Barn" at Earth & Spirit Center (behind St Angnes Church on Newburg Road)
• Cost: Sliding Scale based on your ability to pay, $250 down to $150.
Some partial scholarships and payment plans available, no one will be turned away simply due to lack of funds. You will have an opportunity to further support the teacher with "dana" at the close of the retreat.
• Mail a check made out to "Flowing Dharma" to John Shealy, 535 Forum Ave, Louisville, KY,40214. Include your contact info including email and cell number.
• Pay with your credit card by clicking on the PayPal "Donate" button below
Thank you for your support of this powerful retreat! I'll be sending out details about what to bring, etc. a couple of weeks beforehand.
ALSO: Doshin will also be offering a Public Talk on Thursday October 15 - go to ESC for details and to register for this talk. I'll be sending out details about this talk on the September "Meditation in Louisville" newsletter - please invite your friends to attend! It is rare that we have such a gifted teacher among us. Let's make the most of this opportunity to expose our community to these powerful teachings -watering the seeds of mindfulness in Louisville :-)
If you have any questions, drop me a note or give me a call at 502 727 2996.